Monday 2 January 2017

•||Didactic Exhortation with SamWealth||•DEWS•™ _25-12-2016._Merry Christmas Fans

What a day! I am grateful to my most compassionate, great and faithful God. The rage of the wicked since the beginning of this month has been so serious. But God remains a faithful father. No evil record was taken concerning my family members, staff, fans, mentors and mentees, God is worthy to be praised!

This day, I pray that the entrance of this celebration illuminate our lives, and transform our ignorance. Let this celebration come with divine restoration, Everlasting joy, eternal bliss and God's love.

I can celebrate, the greatest and most popular Celebrity (Jesus Christ), on a day like this all because I am saved by him and all to his glory. There is nothing as wonderful as surrendering all to him, for our celebration and acknowledgment of his birth to be recognised. I could see many are happy and celebration hits the roof in all places. Wow, what a day! again I repeat, there is a question that should be answered by all and what is this question?

Have you ever asked yourself what the benefit of his birth is in your life, his birth and destiny fulfillment stories aren't new in our ears, we've read it and heard it countless times, what are those things we are doing now in order not to make his coming into this world vain in our lives. He is been celebrated today, for choosing to come and die for our sins, a decision chosen without a second thought and up till today has done something huge for the whole world.

His coming as the Judge and no longer mediator is at hand. Be prepared, for the celebration here after is greater than any you could ever imagine. Let's be mindful of how we live our lives, let's all of us partake in the eternal wonderful Alleluia worship.

Enjoy every moment of this special day. I love you and cherish you so much. Can't wait to welcome you all with me into 2017. God bless

Written by: Abidoye O. Samuel ~ SamWealth.

I wish above all things that you succeed and achieve great heights

No comments:

Post a Comment