Sunday 11 December 2016

•||Didactic Exhortation with SamWealth||•DEWS•™_15-07-2016._Sowed Tears, Reaping Joy.

It all started on that great night, sweating profusely, crying within and looking sad without, hours of troubled thoughts, I asked myself a million of questions, what is the essence of living if people around me could be suffering and wallowing in poverty, groaning in pains? Why am I living, when young minds with extraordinary talents and gifts from above, end up as nothing, innate abilities die untimely, potentials lies useless and the bearer dies without unleashing them for the benefit of the world, why am I still breathing, when wrong association has taken over the whole places and humans can no longer mix themselves up with thinking minds and great personalities, exploring their talents? I should no longer walk on streets, without the wave of impact accompanying me, I should no longer come across people and their true identity remain hidden, I should no longer pass through lands and there won't be changes, I must not wake up again to see students sit home and not go to school because of money. I must not allow talents to die again. Grave - a very beautiful piece of land that have swallowed a lot of great destinies that died unfulfilled, potentials that died concealed, Glories that died without manifestation, stars hunted without shining forth, must no longer Bury people around me the same way it had been swallowing others in time Past. I am set to make a difference and the difference is now.

Crying in the dark, could not eat nor drink anything, others were slumbering and snoring, I was awake with God who never sleep nor slumber conversing deep courses. I was taken to different places in the mind, I travelled to different countries, ghettos, holds of underprivileged and i wept aloud. But God why all these things? why revealing all these things? why now? You should have revealed all these to me since for me to take moves that could lessen all these. July 15, very early in the morning, I received the way out, opened my mouth wide, God I am too young to handle this, it is more than my power, I was told; have you forgotten that you don't have to be qualified before I call you, I will make you qualified after I might have called. I was relieved, he promised never to leave nor forsake me in this great course and long race. Resolutely and Passionately I started taking moves, swifted into action quickly, no resources but the little I had then was capable for a start. I tell you, all projects that have been executed since then is beyond my wisdom, surprises just spring up from all angles and here we are today a great nation and unique people.

Helping those that needs help, liberating those that needs liberation, empowering young minds, transforming mentality of students and raising Visionaries that sees Possibilities. We've successfully reached out to over 5,000 Youths. God has been on our side and helped us to go this far. I congratulate all Visionaries that has been there right from the day one up till now. They have been wonderful and supportive in all areas.
Happy 1st Year Anniversary Possibilities Visionaries International. I am the happiest man today, woke up in great enthusiasm and very glad for the faithfulness of the King of Kings.

Using this medium to wish My Mother and Father in the Lord, Daddy and Mummy Dr. Daniel Kolawole Olukoya, what a Perfect match. I love you Daddy and mummy, I pray God continue to empower you to transform the world differently, you've imparted me a great deal and I pray God will keep you alive to eat the fruit of your labour in all ramifications.

Happy Birthday to a Senior, Mentor, Brother, Friend and Boss Mr. Emmanuel D. Osoteku. Today is a great day, I am just too happy and I pray that we shall celebrate and see more of this day is good health, great manifestation and extraordinary fulfilment. I learn a lot from you, you are a master to me, my lector and I appreciate the time I spent with you and with your world of which I am still a part in the Spirit. My prayers for the betterment of your world will not be uttered in vain.

A great day

Celebrate God today!
Celebrate me today! Celebrate Visionaries today!
Celebrate a Unique nation today!
Celebrate peculiar people today!

I am Abidoye Oluwashinaayomi Samuel

Unleashing the true identity of Visionaries for Global touch.

Many thanks for reading, kindly share with friends, family and even your enemies. Have a blessed day!

This should be read by every one, share with all your friends and groups.

Peace!

Written by: Abidoye O. Samuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment