Sunday 11 December 2016

•||Didactic||Exhortation||With||SamWealth||•DEWS•™ 28/12/2015. °SamWealth's Inspirational Corner° END OF THE YEAR ADVICE FROM DEWS (1)

     Good Morning great minds. How was your night? I am so happy today. In fact i am the happiest man today. For the fact that I am a year older today. God has added to me and he is still adding to me.

     My heart felt appreciation goes to every one most especially my family, friends, brethren in Christ, fellow visionaries, course mates, wonderful family on campus, all ascomites, and every other person.

     Today is indeed a great day for me. I have chosen to impact lives today. I want to share with you a key thing in life, which I have always apply and I can see the result and end product in my life today. If you can determine to start applying it as from today. It will definitely work for you.

     ''THINK AND TAKE ACTION''. I will never forget this statement propounded by myself and my friend Mr. Kore nicked 'fanta'; "The world doesn't really belongs to thinkers, the world really belong to THE THINKER-DOERS"...

     Many people most especially youth of now a days can think big, and also can plan excellently but find it difficult to take actions due to the risk involved.

    Not minding the fact that we have several great men and women across the world from different races, every great man or woman you know, you've seen or you've heard about, there is always one thing they have in common and that is the ability to think their way out of problems. They  have a thinking formulae for every problem and challenges that wants to struck. After thinking they plan and take action.

     The only difference between the rich and the poor is the way they think and also their decision in terns of taking actions.

     I so much detest the word wish, how I wish, how I wish, it kills, yeah it does!. If wishes were to be granted immediately uttered, believe me those we refer to as the poor will be the wealthiest persons on earth.

     I challenge you today to think your way out of the multitudes and take actions. Don't be afraid of taking risks, don't give up. Life is all about risk starting from the inception. Think big, act as required so that you will grow big and move.

     Act now. Do not shift, do not procastinate. Do the right thing at the right time and the right thing shall always locate you at the right time. Be as low and humble as possible. Read book that will promote your thinking and guide you in whatsoever field.

     Have someone that will mentor you and challenge you to think and take actions. You need a spring of motivation that will make you motivate your self and get fulfilled.

     Thank you very much for reading and sharing.

I'm fulfilling destiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment