Sunday 11 December 2016

•||Didactic Exhortation with SamWealth||•DEWS•™_04-07-2016._ HAPPY MOMENT, EMBRACE GOD

Good morning friends, I am happy I am back again to share this great testimony with you. I write and people from different race practicing different religion read, digest and nod head in acceptance to what I preach. It has been what I love doing, and has becoming part of my daily routine, to write in order to gear people up and increase the hotness of their zeal before going out, to make their day count.

My God, Our creator, is still in the business, the business of doing great wonders that will cause tears of joy to drip down your eyes and your enemies can't help but just regret their silly actions. In the beginning of this paragraph, I wrote - "My God, Our Creator", why? He is my God because, I have accepted him to be and I acknowledge the fact that he is my father, and I am ready by his grace made available in surplus to humble myself and be led under him and by him. He is our creator, he created each and everyone of us, the fact remains that few, just few have actually accepted to be led by him and acknowledge him as theirs. This God is just one, other gods are just mere objects, symbols and all sort of images that are not even worth calling human not to talk of calling them God, eyes that can't see, ears that can't hear, mouth that can speak, legs that can't walk, hands that can't move, what then is the essence of this funny wooden creature, people refer to as their gods?

Why not let's accept and embrace the omnipotent, the omniscient, the omnipresent, the Almighty, the Alpha and the Omega, the one and only true God, who was! Who is! And who is to come!. The God who rescued me from the hungry belly and thirsty tongue of Death. He might be your creator, but not be the owner of you again, reason being that many have sell out themselves to furniture, Stones, Symbols, Images and many other objects. It repent the most high God that he created many because rather than dig out their true identity from this world of gross darkness, they consent to join the promoters of darkness.

I am back on track now by his grace, to unleash great identities after the attempt of the enemy to attack me, all because I have a father, he is an Almighty God, He is the King of kings, at the sound of his voice every other gods are rendered powerless. If I am his son, he is ready to do all he can to protect me. I recommend him for you, have a taste of him and you won't regret it. Back out from all sort of services and worships that render the light in you dim, stand on your feet say no to defeat and illuminate the darkness of this world with the incomprehensible light that shines in your.

Those who sow a tear, shall reap a Joy😥😊

Many thanks for reading, kindly share with friends, family and even your enemies. Have a blessed day!

This should be read by every one, share with all your groups.

Peace!

Written by: Abidoye O. Samuel ~ SamWealth

No comments:

Post a Comment